Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's a.....

Tuesday I had my official 20 week ultrasound.  They told us what we are having and I have wanted to share it here on my blog but I have been putting this off for one reason only.  My husband took the pictures to work and keeps forgetting to bring them home.  I wanted to share with you but I guess we'll have to wait until he brings them home.

We are having a little girl.  We are so happy to have a healthy baby that it doesn't really matter what we have.  Sarah was upset.  She wanted a brother.  Yana doesn't really have a clue so she could care less what we are having.

Well as soon as I get the pictures I'll share them with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...