Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

1/2 off Kellogg's cereal


 Well we went to Reasor's today.  They are having a back to school sale on their Kellogg's cereal.  It is half off.  Since that more than I can get with coupons I stocked up.  We bought 15 boxes of cereal and one Kellogg's granola bar thing.  On one of the boxes was a coupon for a free box of pop tarts.  So that is what we got.  We bot a few other things there and spent about $50.00.  I wont have to buy cereal for a long time.
Here is the top shelf of our pantry.  All the favorites and several that we haven't tried yet.  The sale ends today as far as I know so if you haven't been there you may want to.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...