Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Purses and quilts

I know I said a while ago that I would share pictures of the material that I bought to make the 4 purses that I'm working on.  So here they are.  Last night I got them all sandwiched and ready to begin sewing on.  The top color on each of them will be the inside of the purse.  I have bias binding that will help bring out the color and finish it all off.  I'll share pictures of the finished project before I mail them off.


What do you all think?  Do the colors go well together?  It took forever for me to put some of them together.  In the end I liked them all.

An update on the quilt:  I meant to sandwich it last night until I had a "duh" moment.  I didn't have any backing so I couldn't sandwich it.  So today after Sarah meets her teacher we will go to the store and buy a sheet for the backing and I'll hopefully get it sandwiched tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...