Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Weekend fun

Our weekend was a lot of fun.  Friday night my husband and I had a babysitter and we went to see the new batman movie.  We really liked it, especially the fact that it wasn't as dark as the second one. 

Then Saturday morning we went swimming with the girls.  Sarah is doing so good.  Towards the end we let her take off her life jacket and she can swim.  Not long distances yet but a good distance for a 4 year old.  She learned how to tread water and she got better at floating on her back without the life jacket.  Yana also did great.  She just ran straight into the pool to the point where she couldn't tough and started swimming (she has a swimsuit life jacket on).  The girls jumped in, including Yana.  Although her jumping was more like trying to step onto the water.  It was cute.  They had a lot of fun and the water felt great.

Later we taped our garage...or at least started taping our garage.  We are painting it white.  We didn't have enough paint so when we ran out we ended our painting for the day. 

Sunday was church and it was good to be back where the children could go to nursery and primary.  In Island Park there are just too many people who stop by while on vacation to allow all of them to join the primary and nursery.  I understand and don't have a problem with it but they missed their classes.

Well that was our weekend.  It was productive and Sunday wasn't as hot as the rest of the week.  I hope that you all had a good weekend as well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...