Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Froggy Quilt

It took me a couple days but I finally got it sandwiched last night.  I'm glad that I did though because I'm getting excited to sew it and get it finished.  I think it is really cute. I laid the top on the floor and then set up the frame around it so I would know how big to make it since the sheet was quite a bit bigger.
 Here is the back sheet.  It is a cream color.  See how much bigger it was, but a size smaller wouldn't have fit the top.
Here it is all pinned and I think it is safety pinned in this picture but I'm not sure.  Anyways it is all ready to sew.

Today during nap time I will try to get it started.  I have one more purse to sew and that should take about 20 minutes and then I can start free motion quilting this.  I'll will share more details like where I got the pattern, the size, and so forth when it is done and I do a blog on the quilt.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...