Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I made...

I made it to the sewing room today.  It was great.  I almost forgot how much fun and how stress relieving it is for me. 

We went to the library this morning and it was fun to watch both of the girls wander around with the other kids.  After that we went to the recycling center and then home again.  After lunch Yana took a good nap and I spent 3 hours in the sewing room.  I have one last applique to sew on 4 squares and then I can assemble, sandwich and finish them up.

I am trying to get this all done over the next couple of days so I don't end up putting it off during the move.  I'll hopefully share pictures with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...