Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving continued

No time spent in the sewing room today.  I did get lots done around the house though.  I cleaned off the desk in my room and then took the desk out to the garage.  I boxed the rest of the books on the shelf in our room as well as the photo albums and games in the other cabinet in our room.  Then I cleaned the blinds and the windows. 

Before starting on our master bedroom I vacuumed the house and then vacuumed the ceiling fans.  After I was done in my room I started on the girls room and cleaned their blinds and window.  I'm going to wait until we have all the furniture out of the living room before I clean the blinds and windows in the living room out of convenience.  I cleaned most of the doors yesterday and I have been working on the laundry as well.

Our garage is slowly filling up.  I am finding other things already in boxes and totes that I can just stick in the garage.  It is weird how familiar this all is even though it has been a year and half since the last time we moved.

Well that was my day.  Yana seems to be feeling better tonight.  No more fever just cranky.  Hopefully a good nights rest will help with that.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...