Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I'm back!

I finally made it to the sewing room Monday.  However, don't get too excited.  It was only to finish cutting a blanket in half that my husband accidentally cut and make two blankets out of it.  It took all of 10 minutes.

But....it did get me back in the sewing mood.  So today although I didn't actually turn on the sewing machine I did get enough pieces to make three Valentine's Day runner's finished.  One is already sold so if you want one keep checking back.

I was looking around my sewing room at all the projects I have around and all the ones in my head that I would like to do.  I have a lot to do but I will get them done.  I love my rolling table.  I will be able to get so much more done, I think.

It should be a good week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...