Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today's project

Well last night I made a cake.  I was asked to make this cake.  It is not just for myself.  It is for a celebration.  Today I'm sitting here trying to decide exactly how I want to decorate and with what flowers.  So I might not end up spending too much time in my sewing room.  As soon as I get this done then I'll wheel my table out and cut some more pieces.

I'll share pictures with you tomorrow.  Lets see what I can come up with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...