Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

This week

I'm sorry....it occurs to me that it is now Thursday and the last time I posted anything was Monday.  I have no excuses. 

It has been an interesting week.  Nothing too out of the ordinary really.  Monday we went grocery shopping and I ran my best miles yet.  I took off 30 seconds per mile making it 10:30 minute miles.  Down from 11 minute miles.  I was very excited.  Was a beautiful day.

Tuesday I crazily decided to ride my bike and the wind froze me out.  After my ride it took hours to get warm again so I cuddled with my girls under a blanket.  It was a very lazy day.

Wednesday was better.  It was my official rest day.  We didn't swap kids.  I hung out with my kids and then got some sewing done while Yana slept.  I love to sew.  I'm hoping to have the tops to the three Valentine's day table runners done and sandwiched by Saturday and two in the mail by Monday.  We will see.
I lifted weights while watching tv with my hubby.

Today I ran my best miles yet since having Yana.  10 minute miles.  I didn't mean to push that hard.  They say to only increase so much per week.  But it felt good.  It SNOWED last night.  Not that much but snow is snow.  Sarah played in it til she froze and then came in.  She loves the snow as much as I do.  I got some more sewing done.  I moved the table back out into the living room so I can work while the girls are playing.

We invited a few friends of my daughter's to come play for a little bit tomorrow since they don't have school.  It should be fun for them.  I hope to go for a bike ride and I'll probably freeze again.  I want to get the last of the applique sewing done tomorrow so I can get things sandwiched.

Saturday we will see.  I know at this point that we will be celebrating some birthdays with our friends at their house.

It has been a good and productive week for us.  I hope it has been for you as well.  I'll try to get back on track with my postings and pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...