Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4 of 4 purses finished

Well I finished all the purses and am going to mail them off today.  Here are the pictures of the finished products.  My girls insisted on being my models.  They had fun.

On these ones I added a pocket to the outside as well as the inside.  My mother in law had me add one to her's as well.






I added up the time that I put into these 4 purses and it came to just over 10 hours to finish all 4 purses.  I'm sure it would have been a little less without messing up.  I seemed to like to pin the wrong sides together and then have to repin them.  I forgot to sew things to the outside until after the two sides were sewn together.  Little things like that add up in time.  It was fun and they all turned out really cute.  I will be heading to post office soon to get them mailed off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...