Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Cool Clouds

We just thought that the clouds here yesterday morning were pretty cool looking.  I remember after we first moved here not really knowing what tornado clouds looked like and asking my husband if these were them.  He was at work in his basement and had no idea what I was talking about.  Now almost 2 years later he finally knows what I was talking about.

 I love clouds.  The only problem is that here I have to worry about what might come with them.


I hope that you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...