Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Halloween runners

It may not be Halloween yet but I have started on the Halloween runners for this year.  I have the tops of two done and another layout planned.  They are really cute.  I may even have a couple left over from last year that I will be posting again.  I don't know if you remember but I was kind of late last year in getting them posted before October.  I'm trying to do better this year. 

My goal is to get them all posted over the next week or so.  I'll take pictures soon so you can see what they look like.

Have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...