Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Proof...

I am offering up some proof that I have been sewing lately.  I realize that for over a week I kept saying that I was going to get things done and then I would get tired and do nothing during Yana's nap time.  Well Here is the proof.  As you can see from the one closest to the camera I have one with binding all ready for the finally and last step.  I have another one sitting on my machine ready for the ironing before the final step.  Then I just need to cut the binding for the last runner, sew it on, iron and finish it.  I hope to get this done today and get at least one of them posted by tonight.  One of these is not going to be posted.  It already has a home but I will send you pictures so you know what they all look like.  I got more creative with these than usual.  It was fun.  Hopefully you all like them and don't think I'm just weird.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...