Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sewing!!!

Ok.  After a week or so I finally go some sewing stuff done.  My three Halloween table runners are now sandwiched and await to be free motion stitched.  I set up my sewing machine at the kitchen table so I plan to work on them more tonight after my girls are in bed.  It has been good to get sewing again.

I think I'll leave my sewing machine set up in the dinning room for a few days so I can sew even when Yana isn't napping.  I would really like to get them posted by the end of the week.

Other than that today has been good.  We had a nice rain storm this morning and it was so nice.  After lunch Sarah went to a friends house to play for a couple of hours and that is when I got to work.  Yana is sleeping peacefully and I'm getting stuff done.

Later tonight the Young Women in my ward will be coming to my house to work on sewing pajamas.  Later I'll bring down my Singer sewing machine so I'll have two for the young women to use.  It should be a lot of fun.

I hope that you all have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...