Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, September 10, 2012

It was good

How was your weekend?  Ours was pretty good.  My in-laws were here so we got to spend some more time with them.  We decided on Saturday since the weather was beautiful that we would buy the brick to finish the other side of garden.  My husband also filled the holes in our room above the windows from the curtain rods.  Now I just need him to hang the rest of the pictures.

My girls got to play with our neighbor's kids.  They had fun riding bikes together.

Sunday we went to church and then after the kids went to bed we got out the electric cars and had fun playing with them until the batteries died.  It was a good weekend.

Other than that not much else happened this weekend  This week, however should be interesting.  Today Sarah's friend is coming over to play during nap time.  So I wont be sewing much today.

Today was the first day that Sarah decided that she didn't want to go to school.  She was too excited for her friend to come over and thought that if she didn't go to school her friend could come over sooner.  She is glad that she went though.

While I was dropping her off we were reading in "The Friend".  It is a magazine that the LDS church puts out for children.  It has good stories on all sort of topics.  Today we read about how to be a good friend and about keeping a journal.  I'll be honest...I haven't kept journals for my children at all, ever.  But I had this feeling that I should start.  So while grocery shopping I bought two little notebooks and when Sarah got home from school I had her tell me about her day and I wrote it down for her.  I think this will turn out to be a good thing.

Well I think I'm starting to ramble.  I'll type at ya later.  Have a great Monday and a wonderful week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...