Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 21, 2012

He's coming home!

Ok when my husband has to go to Texas for work I don't generally tell anyone other than family and close friends.  I'm kind of paranoid that way.  I don't want anyone to know he isn't here at night.  Well he is on his way home and we are so excited.  It has only been this week but we really miss him while he's gone.  He should be here in just a few hours and I'm sure he is going to get attacked by Sarah and Yana.  They have missed him so much this time.

Having him gone for a week or two at a time really makes me feel for those whose spouse is gone for a whole year in the military.  I don't know how I'd fare without him for that long.  I'd probably have to move my in laws in with me lol.  Well anyways I just wanted to share the exciting news that he is on his way!

Have a great weekend.  I'm sure we will.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...