Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

VACATION!!!!

I'm so excited.  We leave tomorrow for Idaho.  We haven't been home since Halloween last year.  It feels like so long ago.  It is going to be great.  We have plans and lots to do.  It will be busy and probably stressful trying to get everything done in one short week but we will do what we can do and enjoy it. 

I also wanted to say that I put my shop on vacation mode.  When I get back I'll add the rest of the pullover bibs as well as some of the expired items I had listed on my shop.  I have also come to the knowledge that I will probably not add pullover bibs or sack holders unless requested.  I tend to be more enthused to sew table runners and quilts more so I plan to sew more of them.  I also got some cute frog material to make a quilt that I would like to sell.  I'll share pictures when I get back from vacation as well.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...