Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Brown and grey pullover bib

Here is the last one of the smaller pullover bibs.  This is made from a brown Target towel with grey knit as the collar.  It is very soft and very durable.  My girls have been using theirs for at least 2 years.  They are soft on the neck and easy to put on and take off.  My girls love feeling independent as they help.

They are small and cute enough that they can be taken out on picnics, out to eat and to your relatives.  They help protect the even cute clothes underneath from getting stains and needing to be washed so often.  They help prolong the life of their other clothes in the process.

These are machine washable.  Come check out the other pictures here.  You can check out my store here to look for other colors and to see what else I sell by clicking here.

I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...