Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Exercise

My husband bought me a bike trainer this weekend and it couldn't have come at a better time.  We set it up in the garage and then took it upstairs to our bedroom and put it in the nook but when I tried it we decided that it wouldn't work in the house.  It is simply too loud for me to do it upstairs without waking the girls in the morning.  So I decided to use the garage.  I set it up out there and set to work.  I rode Monday and today.  It has been raining a lot here so running isn't really an option.

I'm so thankful for my husband and the things that he does for me.  I feel great knowing that I'm still getting a good workout in each morning even if it isn't in the form of running.

I hope you are all working towards your goals.  I fell off the wagon for about a week and a half but feel like I'm back on again.  Sometimes that happens but we have to get up and get back on the horse.  Good luck to everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...