Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Bright pink and black

Here is another pullover bib that I have added to my shop.  This one is a bright pink towel turned pullover bib.  The neck is black knit.  My 14 month old is the model still.  It fits well and has a little room to spare as she grows.  It is small enough that I can take it anywhere we go to help keep her clothes nice and clean.

It is machine washable and very durable.  Sarah, my oldest, who is almost 4 is still using some that I made for her 2 years ago. 

The knit collar is much easier on their little necks than snaps, velcro and strings that tie.  They feel independent as they put them on themselves and take them off.

They just come in so handy.  Come check this one out here.

I have more coming.  I have one more in this size that is brown as well as several toddler size pullover bibs coming in the next few days so keep coming back to see how cute they are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...