Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, November 2, 2012

A good Halloween and two cute kids.

Halloween was fun.  It is so much more enjoyable with children.  Since I'm not into trick or treating but my kids are it is so much better.  If you remember last year Sarah was a dog.  Well this year she originally wanted to be a fireman but I forgot and never got her costume made.  The dog outfit still fits so she opted to be the dog.  Well Yana wanted to wear it.  As you can see it was a little baggie around the ankles.
 This cracked me up.  The dog costume has a tail and Yana wasn't sure what to do with it so she pulled it between her legs and tried to walk....it didn't work out so well for her.
 Wednesday day night we went to the church parking lot for trunk or treating and had a blast.  Yana went as Tinker bell.  It was the first costume I had made for Sarah when we were living in New Jersey.  It is purple.  After the trunk or treating we came home and I sat on the porch and handed out candy while my husband took the girls around the block.  It was a lot of fun but I'm glad it is only once a year.
This picture was just too cute.  Yana loves wearing Sarah's backpack after school and she has also really gotten into wearing sunglasses on her head.  I just had to share it.  She asked me to take the picture.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...