Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday

I feel pretty good about my shopping trip today.  I went to two stores.  Walgreen's and then Walmart.  I saved $29.41 at Walgreen's between their sales and my coupons.  Then at Walmart I saved another $22.08 making my savings today $51.49.  I felt pretty good about that.  My goal has been to save $10-$15 each week so today was definitely a success. 

I was also able to get Yana to take a short nap today so I was able to get some sewing done.  Hopefully I'll have pictures of the finished product for you tomorrow.

My girls have been good and although I am feeling really tired I think I'll take them for a walk.  I'm hoping that the nap today doesn't make Yana want to get up in the middle of the night.  She has slept all night the last 3 nights but has also not had a nap for almost a week.  So we will see.  She was obviously tired because she rolled right over and went to sleep.

I am loving the cooler weather.  I think I'm freezing my family out of the house though.  At night my husband is completely covered in the blankets and I'm sleeping on top of them. 


Sorry I know today is kind of random but that happens more and more when I'm tired.  Have a great Tuesday. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...