Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I will pick myself back up....

So what now?  I will be honest I was upset by the way the voting went in America.  I don't understand how this can happen.  I was still upset this morning after having dreams last night about voting...over and over again.  Then a thought came to me.

Is my mood helping or hindering the situation? 

So what now?  We pick ourselves back up and dust our pants off and get to work.  We need to help each other more now.  Maybe that is what we need to learn from this.  No matter who we voted for yesterday we are America.  We are supposed to help each other.  We are supposed to support and lift each other.  The President does not control each of us and cannot stop us from being Americans...no matter who the President is.

So that is my goal.  I will look around and see where and who I can help.  What are you going to do?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...