Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas tree skirt

Well here is our Christmas tree skirt.  I just finished it today.  I had one more picture but blogger wont let me add it for who knows what reason.  Anyways.  The first picture is actually the back in my mind.  It is reversible but I like the Santa side more.  Sarah was with me while picking out the material and these were the ones that she wanted.
 I free put batting in them and then free motion stitched them.  Then I sewed bias binding on the all the edges.  I am very excited to use this this year.  We haven't had one since we've been married and we really like this one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...