Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Snowman Christmas Tree Skirt

Here is a Christmas Tree skirt I made to sell on my store.  I grew up with Christmas Tree skirts but for the past few years we haven't had one.  So I decided to make one for us.  While doing that I decided to make one to sell.

It is made out of cotton material.  It has batting, and the binding is store bought bias binding.  I have also free motion stitched it.  It is machine washable and may need some ironing afterwards.

It is really cute.  If you want to see more information and more pictures click here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...