Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

What?

This week has been interesting and rough.  Sarah has been struggling in school and it has taken it's tole on me.  I know that she is only 4 and that there is a lot for her to learn but when she is struggling to behave it makes me wonder where I am going wrong.  Yesterday I spent the day just thinking over everything I do and say trying to figure out what I might be teaching her that I didn't want to teach her.  I came to the conclusion that there are a few things I definitely need to change but also in reality our kids don't learn everything from us.  I know it can suck sometimes knowing that they are picking up habits - be it good or bad - from other kids they see at school and church.

I had to take a step back and just do my best.  She was much better today and I had a much better day because of it.  Sometimes being a mom is just hard but it is definitely worth it.  So I'll keep doing my best and adjust when needed and try to be the best influence on my kids that I can be and hope that in the end they make the right decisions when I'm not around to help them choose the right.

Have a great Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...