Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Ok well I was going to share some pictures with you but they will have to wait.  I have run out of room on this blogsite.

Anyways, we had a great Thanksgiving weekend.  My in laws came in from out of town and we had a lot of fun.  We had a good meal and did a lot of visiting.

Friday we took down all the Thanksgiving decorations and put up our Christmas decorations.  We put up our tree, our snowman up front, bought lights for the outside of the house (first year for that), and crafted some new decorations that are cute.  No we didn't do the Black Friday shopping.  I'm not willing to put up with the rude people you hear about for a sale price.

Saturday we just did random stuff around the house, yard and in the garage.

Sunday my girls wore their new beautiful Christmas dresses that their Grandma bought them.  I have pictures but sadly cannot share them with you at this point.

This week is going to be very busy trying to get as much Christmas stuff ready.  My sewing room was organized and looks much better so that will help.

Ok so now my question.  Is blogger the best free blog out there or is there others that I might should look into?  I don't want to pay for my pictures to be on my blog.  Any ideas?  Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

Sus said...

Lacie, go to WordPress.com and move your blog over there. I think they're a lot better. :-)

Susanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...