Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Table runner finished

 I mentioned that I had been working on a fall table runner.  Here it is....finished!  I was able to finish it this afternoon in between cleaning the house and helping my kids with their chores.  It will not be posted to my store since it has already sold.  I will send it out tomorrow.
 It is made out of cotton material, batting and thread. 

 You know I like to use fun stitching on the binding.
I didn't take a very big picture of the backing material but you can see it in this picture.  I thought it would be fun to spice the back up a little.

I hope she likes it.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...