Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Whoa.....what day is it today?

Ok I apologize for no keeping everyone posted on this week.  This week has been so busy that I have only had enough computer time to check my email.  I think that the last day I posted was Monday or Tuesday.  I don't even remember half of what we did this week.  I will just fill you in on what I do remember. 

Wednesday:  I ran this morning and it felt great. We went to the library in the morning with our friends and their three little girls.  Then we went to Hobby Lobby to get some thread.  I ran out of thread while sewing my mom's birthday present.  While there my friend showed me how to pick out the fake flowers that you can take apart and turn into really cute hair clips.  She makes them for her girls and they are adorable.  I'll show you how they turn out.  Then my husband had to work late at work so I put the girls to bed and sewed until he got home.

Thursday:  Ok so I have been pushing so hard with the running and the biking that my body is screaming at me to get more sleep.  So I obliged this morning.  I didn't get up at 5:20 to ride my bike.  I also went right back to bed after my husband went to work.  Normally my daughter Sarah comes in when she wakes up and pesters me until I get up...which is normally around 8.  Well I vaguely remember her coming in the room but then she left.  I woke  up around 8 and I could hear little voices and I just kept telling myself that Sarah can't get Yana out of the crib? Right?  Well I walk into the room and this is what I see.




Sarah had stacked her polar bear, her pillow, and then her stool  next t the crib and climbed in to play with Yana while I slept.  It was so cute.  She also couldn't get back out.  It was awesome.  Well I had been telling Sarah that we would go swimming all week and we hadn't made it yet so I told her that as soon as the pool opened we would go swimming.  It opens at 10 and we were the first ones in the door and we had the pool to ourselves for at least 15 minutes.  It was fun.

After swimming we went to our friends house to make 4th of July cookies.  She had a lot of fun.  It was fun to see them playing and excited to frost the cookies.  I had never let Sarah frost the cookies.
Josh worked late again.  I sewed a lot.  I had birthday presents to get finished and in the mail.

Friday:  I mailed birthday presents.  I made a purse for mom.  She loves purses so I hope that she will like this one.


Sadly I finally got it in the mail on her birthday....but I did call and tell her a couple days before her birthday that her present would be late. So we went to the post office and then to Walmart to do our weekly grocery shopping.  Then we went home and quickly unloaded, made some lunches, got in our swim suits, and loaded into the car.  Some of our friends invited us to go to a place called Blue Hole here in Oklahoma.  It was awesome.  We spend several hours there just swimming, visiting and having fun.
There were a lot of people there.

Today (Saturday):  I went for an hour bike ride making it 13 miles.  It was a good ride.  Then we had breakfast and went out on the town.  We went and wondered around Bass Pro Shop and it was so much fun.  Tonight we are going to a movie and I need to get going.

I hope that you have a good weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...