Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Quick update...

Hey everyone.  I hope you are all having a good time.  We are loving our vacation.  It has been very busy so far.  We have had so much stuff to do.  Our flights were delayed a lot Wednesday and we didn't get in to Idaho Falls until about 6 pm.  So we met up with my sister in law who gave us a ride and let us borrow her car.  Late that night my in laws got into town.

Thursday we headed down to the valley for my sister in laws pinning graduation.  Friday we went down again for the rest of her graduation.  There was moving of boxes into the new apartment, the storage unit and some to take to the cabin.  Then Saturday we had a family reunion at Lava Hot Springs.  When we got home we went swimming and it was awesome.  It was good to visit.

Sunday my brother's baby was blessed and then we had a family get together afterwards and we didn't get home til late.  This morning started early with weed eating and raking.  Then a guy got here with a back hoe to help us do some digging.

I have pictures which I will share but I just wanted to give a quick update.  My daughter is anxious to go play.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...