Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Late to bed does not make an early riser!

Last night my husband stayed up late getting some work done that needed to be done for today.  I stayed up to keep him company.  We didn't get to bed until almost midnight.  I had plans to get up for my exercising and ride to Walgreen's to get the Sunday paper (on a Monday).  It is roughly 4 miles from my home so it would have been 8 miles total.  I figured that would be a good ride.  However, last night my husband decided that he should get up at 4 so he could go to work early to get the rest of his stuff finished.

So needless to say I was very tired and he wanted to get up early (which he didn't because he was so tired).  So I haven't exercised yet today.  I did decide this morning to take to the girls to the park right after breakfast.  We did and it was great but it was so hot already. 

I am from Idaho where it is dry heat and here it is humid.  Yesterday it got to 107 degrees.  We just stayed in our house after church.  I decided while we were on our walk home from the park that I would start getting my girls up at 7 so we could eat breakfast and then go to the park every morning before it gets too hot.  It will also allow us to still go do the rest of our daily activities without cutting out the park.  So that is my new goal for this week. 

Tonight for Family Home Evening we are going to make our own laundry detergent.  It should be fun.  It will also depend on when my husband gets home from work.  He will be working late this week in order to get as much done before we go on our vacation next week.  We are so excited.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...