Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, July 18, 2011

VACATION!!!!!

We are going on vacation shout HURRAY!!!  Ok so we are leaving Wednesday morning for Idaho.  We are so excited.  We will be gone until the 1st of August.  My sister n law and I will be going on our 32+ mile bike ride in the mountains and our Biggest Loser contest will come to an end.

A lot will happen.  We a graduation, 2 family reunions, family pictures, bike rides, fishing and lots of fun planned out.  I will try to blog periodically but I plan a lot of time away from the computer having fun playing in the lake and visiting with family.

Have a good couple of weeks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...