Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I forgot to share this project

In June I had mentioned that I had finished another project.  I had to wait to share it with you and then I got busy and forgot to share it with you.  I made a purse for my step mother and this is it.
 These are all the panels laid out and ready to assemble.
 Here is the purse.  I really like this design.  I will probably end up making myself one of these purses.
Here is the inside of her purse.  The original design just had 4 pockets on the inside.  I added a pen spot right in the center on both sides of the bags.

With all the bags I've been sewing lately my daughter really wants me to sew her her very own purse.  I just happened to buy a pattern for a cute dress that has a bag pattern on it.  I told her I would make her one.  It wont be right now but I will get her one made.  Hopefully next month.  She really likes bags.  She is always getting hand me down bags so it will be fun to make her her very own.

My husband keeps telling me that I need to make more purses for my store and I plan on it.  I just have several projects standing in the way.

I want to get the children's hats sewn and I was asked to finished a couple small quilts for a friend before she moves in August.  I've started on them.  But between everything going on and our upcoming vacation there will not be any additions to my store until August some time.

I'll keep you all posted on all the projects.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...