Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  We didn't really do a whole lot.  :)  I ran a 5k in the morning which was a lot of fun.  I ran this 5k 10 seconds faster than my 5k on Memorial Day.  It is so much more fun to run with friends.

After the 5k we took a breakfast casserole over to a friends house and had breakfast with most of our ward here.  It was a lot of fun.  People played volleyball, others just visited and kids swam.  We even had the youth do their swing and line dance for the upcoming youth conference dance.  (I'll give more info on that later).

Then we came home.  Josh bought a power washer Saturday to power wash our fence so he spent a couple hours working on the yard and the fence.  The yard and fence look great.  Later we went shoe shopping and ended up in the end of our shopping spree at Home Depot.

We bought lots of PVC pipe and attachments and we made a Car (trike/bike) wash.  I had seen one on the Internet one time and showed Josh.  We made our own and it is awesome.

Then we got to listen to fireworks all night long.  It kept waking our daughters up.  It was a great day.  I will share photos but right now we have to run...We are taking a tour of a preschool to see if I want to sign Sarah up or not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...