Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Car Wash!!!

 This is the car wash that we built Monday.  We got the idea from the Internet but built ours a little different.  Sarah didn't want anything to do with it at first.  She has this thing against water in her face.
 We had to put a hat on her head and work her through it.  She had a blast when it was all said and done.  It is tall enough that my husband can walk under with just a little tilt of his head.
If I could figure out how to put videos on here then I would share a video of her riding through the car wash.  It was cute.  She had tons of fun.  It was really easy to build and lots of fun to play with.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...