Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Catch up on some pictures.

Since we got our phones I have taken several pictures and I have shared a few of them on here but I finally loaded them all onto our computer.  So I thought I'd share them with you.
 Sarah got a ball that she plays in.  I believe I have posted about this but I don't remember if I had shared pictures of her in it with you.  I like these pictures a lot so here it is.  Her hair gets so static.
 Sarah has always loved to swim.  We bought her that life jacket when we were living in the hotel last year and she just goes swimming all over the place.  We finally took Yana swimming a month or so ago and these pictures are from then.

 Yana's first time in a swing.  She loved it.  She gave us some really cute smiles.
Sarah and Yana had fun looking at each other swing.  It was a lot of fun.  I love taking pictures of my kids.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...