Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday's recipe - Cheesy Chicken and rice

A couple Christmas's ago I recieved a recipe box with recipes in it.  It was a Campbell's recipe holder.  I really enjoy it and have made several of the dishes that are in it.  One of the ones that I really like is the Cheesy Chicken and Rice Back dish.  It is really easy and really good.

Cheesy Chicken and Rice Bake
1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
1 1/3 C water
3/4 C uncooked white rice
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 C shredded cheese
2 C fresh or frozen veggies

Mix everything except the chicken ad cheese in a 12x8x2 pan
(I just use my normal cake pan)
Place chicken on top and season chicken with additional pepper and  seasonings you like.
Cover with tin foil and bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
Uncover and sprinkle with cheese.

See how easy.  It has everything you need ...protein, starch and veggies.  Quick easy and very yummy.  I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...