Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Project completed - pictures to come Monday

Well I have finished my latest project.  Unfortunately I can't show you pictures until Monday.  It turned out better than I had hoped and I'm really excited for it.  Now that it is finished I can start on the table runners I said I would sew.  I will also post pictures of the material for the upcoming table runners.

I'm very excited to be sewing these table runners.  I will also have more bibs coming.  These ones are blue or brown.  I also have some grocery sack holders that I will post as soon as I buy some string to finish them.  Lots of upcoming smaller projects and it should be fun.

Today my husband, two daughters and myself are flying to St. George for my husband's sister's wedding.  We are really excited.  We will be back on Sunday.  Since I am going out of town I wont have time to upload the pictures until Monday.

I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.  I know that we will have a good one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...