Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Recipe - Zucchini Bread

Yum!!  I love zucchini bread.  I haven't actually made it since being at home.  We used to always make it out of fresh grown zucchini from our garden.  Since being married I haven't made it.  I have been craving it lately so I think I'll break down and buy some zucchini and make some.  So here is the recipe.

Zucchini Bread
Mix together:
2 C Sugar
3 Eggs
1 C Oil

Add:
2 C grated uncooked, unpeeled zucchini
3 Tsp Vanilla
3 C sifted flour
1 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Soda
3 Tsp Cinnamon
1/4 Tsp Baking powder

Bake at 350 for 55 minutes to 1 hour.  It makes 2 loaves.
You can freeze grated zucchini for later use if you have too much.

I hope that you try this and would love to hear your thoughts on this recipe.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...