Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Goal continues.....

Well I started jogging again the week before last and I was being careful with how much sweets I ate and I lost weight last week.  I lost about two pounds.  Pretty good since my goal was for a 1 1/2 pounds a week.  I just need to lose another 3 to get below 200 and that was what I wanted to do by the end of this goal.  So I'm really going to be good this week.  Last week I didn't jog at all because things kept coming up.  It is amazing how fast life can get busy and how hard it is to keep up.

My sister in law gets married on Saturday and I'm really trying to hard to get into those size 14 pants.  They are still snug but I hope if I do really good this week they will fit.  The one thing I decided though was that if they fit but weren't comfortable I would wait until they were comfortable.  I want to be comfortable at her wedding and while visiting and I don't like that poured into the pants look.

This week is going to be so busy I'm already having a hard time keeping up.  I will be getting up with my husband again and eating breakfast with him and then I'll start to get things done.  Hopefully with the extra 2 hours I'll be able to get everything done.

I will let everyone know how things go this week Monday after the wedding.  I hope that you all have a wonderful week and are able to reach your goals and get everything done on your lists.  Good Luck to all of us...

2 comments:

Valarie said...

we walked this morning in gale force winds., my hair about flew off my head, and you know how much hair spray I use!!! But we made it!

Lacie said...

Ya Josh and I would like to go walking but the wind is always blowing it seems and not gently and I don't think that is good for Yana just yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...