Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Busy but good week

Well things have been busy.  I like it when things are busy with things that I like to do. 

Monday I had a crash course in couponing. 

Tuesday we went to the library and then to Walmart to put my couponing knowledge to use.  I added up my savings and I figure I saved at least 28 dollars but then if you add the fact hat I bought a lot of things that were already on sale then I saved even more.  It was actually a lot of fun.  Tuesday night we went and bought a couple planters, dirt and two tomato plants and we planted our first tomato plants.  We have seeds for some herbs and other veggies but didn't want to plant them in the dark.  It will be a Thursday or Friday evening activity.  I also realized that Yana is now 3 months old.  Time has just flown by.

Wednesday we went to the zoo.  We have some friends here who go to the zoo often and they invited us to go and it was great.
There is a statue of a turtle and it is a great place to take pictures.  Here is my daughter with a few of her friends riding the turtle.  Sarah did not want to get off of the turtle.  We saw monkeys, the owl, the cheetah, giraffe, elephant and penguins.  It was a lot of fun and I think we will make it a weekly visit.  It was a beautiful day. 

Later when Josh got home we blew up a ball for Sarah.  Now this isn't just any ball.  It was a gift from her grandparents and she can play IN the ball.  It took forever to blow up.  This thing is huge and will not fit in the house.  It is purely an outside toy.  It looks so fun that I want to play in it...if I would only fit.

This is them in the ball.  I wasn't here to see it so we will play today but it looks like lots of fun.
This is what it looks like from the outside.  Sarah wanted to take the ball in her room last night but then there would be no room for her.  We are thinking about taking it to the pool when it opens up.  It could be a lot of fun.

Today we have a playgroup this morning.  Sarah likes to go and play and I like to sit and visit with the other moms.  Then a couple of my Laurels who are going to BYU-Idaho will be coming by for help with their schedule.  Josh needs a haircut and if we have time we will plant the rest of our garden

Friday I would like to go to Joann's.  They opened up their store in it's new location and I am excited to see it.  I want to sew and I need to get my homework done for this week.  I need to interview my parents, write a paper from the interview, watch a couple video clips, write another paper, read two chapters, take a quiz, and do a self assessment quiz.  I can't wait for this semester to over with.

Saturday afternoon a couple of my Laurels will be coming over with their prom dresses and we will be taking measurements and making preparations to put sleeves on their beautiful dresses.  Then at 7 there is a Young Women broadcast and I am really excited to go to that.  Then Sunday is church and relax.

This week has been so busy and I'm loving it.  If I didn't have my homework it would be an even better week.  I have 2 table runners started and I just need to sandwich them, free motion stitch them and then bind them.  I could do most of it in one day if I didn't have to spend my free time doing homework.  So hopefully I can get them finished next week and get them up for you to see.  I'm excited to get table runners in my store.

I hope that you are all having a wonderful week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...