Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, March 4, 2011

A busy day and a new bib!

Today has been a wonderfully busy day.  Tonight I have invited all the laurels over to hang out.  So you know what that means.  Guests are coming and I need to clean the house at least a little bit.  So we wake up and eat and the day begins.  We cleaned the kitchen by gathering the garbages in the house and taking out the main garbage.  We wipe the counters down and clean off the table.  We do the dishes and unload the dishwasher.  We clean out the fridge and then move onto the rest of the house.  We even stopped to take a break.  The break was taking things to the post office.

After lunch there is more cleaning.  Dusting, vacuuming, laundry, organizing.  Really I'm not just doing this for the girls coming tonight.  My house needs cleaned and I haven't been keeping up on it as well as I should have.  The girls just give me an excuse to catch up. 

After getting things organized and off the counters and the table I am once again reminded how much I like a clean house where I can see the counter tops.  The house smells clean and looks good.  So now I'm sitting here telling everyone that my house is now clean again.

I am also blogging here today to tell you all that I have posted another bib to my store.  The striped ones from Wednesday are gone.  They are all very cute and this new bib is turned the other direction to save the cute little birds that are on it. 

I hope that you all have a wonderful afternoon and a wonderful weekend.  I think we will be getting rain.

Time to go check on the bread....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...