Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesdays recipe - biscuits and gravy

Sometimes we really don't have time to make a huge dinner or we are just so tired that we really don't want to.  When I was younger my dad introduced me to a very fast,cheap and easy version of biscuits and gravy.  I really like it and so does my family.

Biscuits and Gravy
1 Can Cream of Mushroom soup or Chicken soup
Grands biscuits or you can make your own drop biscuits from Bisquick mix
1 Can green beans

Cook the biscuits.
In a pot pour soup and then add green beans.
You don't want to add all the juice from the beans.  Drain some into the pot and the rest into the sink.
You decide how thick you want your gravy.
Cook the gravy and pour over the biscuits.

Quick, easy, cheap and tasty.  Give it a try.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...