Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Valentine's day Table runners

I'm not sure if I should show you these pictures but I am going to anyways.  This is the material that I have chosen for the Valentine's Day table runner.  I have two of them that I am working on at the same time.  The pattern will be the same but the pink material will be different from one to the other.  They will have three panels.  The big hearts will be on the end panels.  The panel you see is the center panel.  It will be very cute.


This panel will have the red heart in the center of the white heart.  I am hoping to have at least one done Wednesday or Thursday so I'll post pictures as soon as they are done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...