Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Too Much To Do?

Do you ever feel like you have WAY to much to do?  I think my problem is that I have so much that I want to do and I want to do it all right now.  I have so many projects that I want to start and I know that if I start more than one or two than none of them will get done in a timely manner.  So I decided to prioritize....kind of.  :)  Christmas is coming up and so are some birthdays in my family so today I am working solely on the gifts for those people.  Tomorrow I will resume working on items to sell but if I let my store take over than I will never get anything for my family and friends done on time and possibly ever.  Today my goal is to get two gifts finished and one other one worked on.  So far so good.  I have worked on the larger one and am about to start on the two other gifts. 
Even with all of this I still need to make sure I am spending time with and teaching my daughter every day.  We are also going to put her cute apron on and make some banana bread to use up some bananas that are ready for it.  Some I will save in the freezer, some I will share with friends and one at least for now will be eaten.  We will also run around the living room rather than go to the park because the wind is really bad today.  We will probably play with her blocks and build a ramp out of her books for her cars.  Then later we will cook dinner.  A busy day but I believe I can do it since I prioritzed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...