Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Toddler Girl Apron

Ok so I have finished my first toddler girls apron and I must say that I think it is very cute.  This one is made with a darker levi.  It has pink bias binding tape on the edges and then a black sparkly pocket that has butterflies on it.  Then there is also a flower that has been appliqued to the apron.
My daughter loves the apron that Grandma made for her.  She uses it when she is playing in her kitchen and when she is helping in my kitchen.  She has also used it when we were carving our pumpkins.  They are very durable and machine washable.  Check out my store for more pictures.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...