Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Poll results are in.

Ok you know I have been running a poll for the last week here on my blog.  It ended yesterday so I thought I'd share the results with you.  The question was: What would you buy on the internet?  There were 4 choices and it was multiple choice.  It was mainly a poll to help direct what I might sell at my etsy store.
So here are the results:
14% voted for Adult Clothing
57% of the votes went to Home Decor and Children's Clothing.
71% of the votes went for Gifts.

Ok so I'm going to ask for your ideas.  I will be starting a new poll each week to help me discover what kinds of things in each area you would look for online.  If you have more ideas than what you can vote on please feel free to leave comments here or on my facebook page.  I want to offer what people want so I need your help. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...