Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fashion Show

A few weeks ago I had been invited to a 'MyVintage Baby' fashion show.  To be honest I wasn't really interested in the fashion show as much as I was in the opportunity to hang out with friends and meet other women in the area.  I wrote the date and time on my calendar, put the invite on my fridge and told my husband about it.  I was going to make sure that I would be there and my husband was very supportive.

So last night I walked around the corner to my friends house where the fashion show would be and had a wonderful time.  I was able to meet ladies in my neighborhood whom I had not yet met.  I was able to share my website with a woman who loves aprons and just have fun looking at the clothing that was offered.
They have a lot of cute clothing that gave me some ideas for future projects.  It was all together a wondeful evening.
It is amazing what trying new things can do to uplift us.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...