Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Toddler Pull over Bibs.




Ok so I learned how to make pull over toddler bibs in my child clothing class and I love them. My daughter who is now 2 1/2 years old would never where her bibs that had velcro, snaps or tied in back. She also likes these pull over bibs. They are made out of towels. I cut holes in them and sew knit for the collar and they slide over the head. She helps put them on and now she knows how to put them on. They are washable and 100% cotton.


I have 2 blue and gold striped bibs and two dark cream and light cream bibs. I originally had them planned as the blue ones for boys and the cream ones for either sex. I had red ones but I kept them for my daughter. :) They work great for gifts to children (or their parents). They also are good to have around a grandparents home for when the grandkids come to visit. They have saved us washing so many clothes. Eventually I would like to embroider on them but for now they are plain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...